Here's a few things to get you started:
Our introductory offer - 1 month unlimited classes for £27
- No experience or flexibility is required to practice Yoga. Yoga is for everyone!
- Please come to class 10-15 minutes early, to sign in and get set up.
- For regular classes there is no need to book as the studio is run on a drop in basis.
- Please leave your mobile in your car or put it on airplane mode.
- Remove your socks and shoes, we practice in our bare feet.
- Wear comfortable exercise clothing you can move in.
- Yoga mats are provided, but feel free to bring your own.
- Feel free to ask questions about anything that is not clear to you. Teachers will be happy to answer your questions after class or in class when possible.
- If you have a specific health issue (illness, injury or medical condition), please check with your health professional about whether yoga is right for you. Feel free to skip poses or modify your practice to take care of your individual needs.
- Yoga is a complete practice, that makes the body stronger and healthier, calms the mind and helps us embrace that which gives our lives meaning. So even if you are coming to it to get fitter or to destress you may find other benefits within your practice.
- Yoga is non-competitive. Accept yourself where you are. Its okay to come out of a pose before the teacher says to, or adjust to a more comfortable variation. The physical practice is not 'no pain no gain'. On the contrary, the body will respond best when treated with kindness, love and acceptance.
- Please stay for the entire class. If you need to leave early, tell the teacher beforehand and exit before final relaxation.
- Classes usually start with a few minutes of silent meditation focusing on the breath, and finish with the gesture of saying Namaste. This means the divinity in me bows to the divinity within you.
- More questions? Get in touch here