As we come back to practicing together we want to assure you we are doing all we can to keep the studio safe
Can you please...
- Do not come if you feel unwell, are waiting for test results or have had contact with someone who is ill.
- Prebook so we can keep social distance.
- Bring your own yoga mat and any props you might need.
- Please wear a mask to enter the building and the studio but you don't have to practice with it on.
- As you come into the studio, place the corner of your mat on the tape mark and keep your belongings beside you.
- Use the hand sanitiser located by the door or in the studio as you arrive.
- Try and use the toilet before you come so we can limit the traffic around the toilet.
What we are doing...
- We are cleaning all the contact points in the studio before and after each class.
- Between classes we are fully ventilating the space.
- There is sanister outside the door and in multiple places around the studio.
- Tissues and waste bins are available to catch sneezes and coughs.
- During the week we have a thorough cleaning schedule to keep the studio clean.
- Our bathroom has hand soap and paper towels to wash your hands.
- Mats are spaced 1.5 m apart for a total of 9 students per class.